Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Ms tumahai is beautiful. She helps us well. She is kind. she is helpful. When we do good things she always is nice to us.we are funny we always get treats. She lets us go on hei hei and she lets us go on maths games when we are good to her she  gets us treats  everyday she the best to me and my class and friends your the best i wish you can be here today you can go to the docters tommoro i hope you get better soon your comeing to school on monday right your the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddie, you said some beautiful things, thank you. I think I'm very lucky because I have the best class. I am proud of the work you have put into the year Maddie. I wish you and your Whanau a Merry Christmas.
    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.